- General Liability Insurance. A general liability policy covers your business if you are subject to a claim for such things as bodily injury or property damage to others, as well as reputational harm such as libel and slander. For any brick-and-mortar business that invites customers and others onto the premises, it is an important coverage.
- Commercial Property Insurance. This type of policy protects your space, whether owned or rented, from damage.
- Business Interruption Insurance. If you cannot operate your business due to an unforeseen event, business interruption insurance might cover your lost income.
- Errors and Omissions (E&O) Insurance. This is insurance for professionals, and is sometimes known as professional liability insurance. This provides coverage for claims that a professional service provider made a mistake in the course of providing services. For example, a medical malpractice claim against a doctor’s office would generally be covered by an E&O policy.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance. If you have employees, workers’ compensation insurance offers your employees benefits if they get injured on the job. Many states require employers to carry workers’ compensation insurance if they employ a certain minimum number of employees. In Colorado, that number is one or more.
- Cyber Insurance. Cyber insurance protects businesses from claims arising from data breaches. If you are handling sensitive personal information of customers, your business might consider mitigating the risk associated with that with a cyber insurance policy. Furthermore, such policies generally also help businesses respond to a data breach by meeting applicable privacy and data security laws such as providing notice to affected individuals.
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Insurance. D&O insurance generally provides coverage for claims against individual directors and officers for conduct they have undertaken in connection with their duties as directors and officers. These policies are a good way to shield upper management individuals in your business from potential personal liability and the costs that come with defending actions against them in their personal capacity.
Insurance Claims and Bad Faith Lawyer
Insurance Coverage Policy Review Lawyer
Let Us Help
Set yours up today.
Reviews And Testimonials
Client satisfaction is our highest priority; just ask our clients.
Jay was calm, encouraging, and developed a brilliant and simple strategy on how to get my money back. His strategy was successful. I got a 100% refund, and additional negotiations yielded additional benefits.Bradley C.
Jay Hermele and his team fought for me and recouped my money that I lost to a corrupt business partner. Thank you so much Jay and folk for your consistency.Tom M.
Jay went up against one of the toughest law firms in Denver for me. He owned it while still being conscientious about my risks and expenses. He’s very sharp, tough and ethical. I’d recommend him highly!Kurt B.
Contact The Hermele Law Firm via phone call, or by message using the form on this page.
Tell us about your issue, question or concern and we will respond promptly.
The Hermele Law Firm is a Business Law and Personal Injury Law Firm. We are licensed in the states of Colorado And Wyoming.
We're available to meet by appointment only.