About Jay Hermele
- B.A., University of Oregon (2007)
- J.D., University of Denver Sturm College of Law (2011)
- U.S. District Court for District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for District of Wyoming
- U.S. District Court for District of North Dakota
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit
- SuperLawyers Rising Star - 2018 to 2022
Reviews And Testimonials
Client satisfaction is our highest priority; just ask our clients.
Jay was calm, encouraging, and developed a brilliant and simple strategy on how to get my money back. His strategy was successful. I got a 100% refund, and additional negotiations yielded additional benefits.Bradley C.
Jay Hermele and his team fought for me and recouped my money that I lost to a corrupt business partner. Thank you so much Jay and folk for your consistency.Tom M.
Jay went up against one of the toughest law firms in Denver for me. He owned it while still being conscientious about my risks and expenses. He’s very sharp, tough and ethical. I’d recommend him highly!Kurt B.
Contact The Hermele Law Firm via phone call, or by message using the form on this page.
Tell us about your issue, question or concern and we will respond promptly.
The Hermele Law Firm is a Business Law and Personal Injury Law Firm. We are licensed in the states of Colorado And Wyoming.
We're available to meet by appointment only.